To my surprise and delight, I have just been awarded the Stylish Blogger Award from a fellow writer, Courtney Rene at http://ctnyrene.blogspot.com. Thanks so much, Courtney!
- I’m boring as heck or did you all already know that?
- I’m 54, never broken a bone, never had surgery, and have never been in the hospital (knock on wood).
- I have unfinished cross stitch projects, painting projects, stained glass projects and writing projects all sitting at home crying for attention!
- I have a really hard time telling a lie. Ever since I was a child and my mother sat me down, made me look her straight in the eye and confess that YES, I TOOK THE LAST PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE!! I still see my mother’s eyes burning into me with her look of disappointment and anger whenever I even THINK about telling a lie.
- I fell in love for the very first time, when I was in the 7th grade, and at church camp of all places. My best friend ended up marrying him later on in life.
- I have an old friend who remembers the day I walked into Kindergarten. He remembers thinking, “that girl is the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen!” So… at least I was beautiful one time in my life!!
- One of my favorite sandwiches in the world is grilled peanut butter. I dip it in ketchup! Yummmmmmmmmmmm
And now to the easy part. Below are my choices of “Stylish Blogs” to pass on this award to. They all deserve it!
Thanks again for giving me this award, Courtney.