Thursday

Pumpkin Squash is released

My new picture book, Pumpkin Squash is finally available! And just in time for Halloween, imagine that!

 
When an ugly stuffed witch tells Pumpkin that he could end up squashed on the side of the road like all other pumpkins, Pumpkin takes off. He is determined not to let that happen to him so he runs through trick-or-treaters, hides in bushes only to encounter a big hairy monster. Can he find safety or is he destined to end up squashed!
 
Pumpkin Squash is suitable for 4-8 yr. olds and can be found on amazon.com, guardian angel publishing, other online retailers or through me. 
 
Now for an update on our possible move to Granbury, TX. We are making our 2nd trip up there soon to see more houses for sale. We love the area so that is definitely where we plan to retire. I've already seen and imagined plenty of great opportunities for book signings in that area as well as Ft. Worth and Dallas. Even talked to a store owner on the town square of Granbury who told me she'd love to have me do a book signing there once we move.
 
 
Things are looking up for us! My sister and her husband just made an offer on a house so they'll most likely get there first. My dream of living close to family is beginning to look like a real reality and I couldn't be more excited. Keep your fingers crossed for us that we'll find our new retirement home soon!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds wonderful. I hope you love multiple houses and can't make up your mind!! I'm thinking you better get to know the author circuit there for when we move and retire!! Wouldn't that be lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited and thrilled for you and Brad...and your sister and her hubby. I'm a little sad for me, my writing buddy and festival buddy moving away. You will be missed. And it sounds like Genilee will follow as well. Now I know you are excited. Your family will be growing all around you!!! Congrates! And I'm glad Pumpkin Squash came out in time for Halloween...and I already bought my copy to share with my two youngest grandchildren. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your great blog through the WLC Blog Follows on the World Literary Cafe! Great to connect! http://authorscourtwithme.blogspot.com.ng/

    ReplyDelete