Sunday

And the winner is...

First I must thank Courtney Rene for giving me the opportunity to interview her about her book Shadow Dancer. It was an honor and I know that I will be looking forward to reading her next book. Thanks Courtney!!

Secondly, thanks to everyone who participated in the contest and enjoyed my interview with Courtney. In the future, I will be doing other interviews on various authors and hopefully offer more free copies of their books . My next interview will be with Kelly Hashway, author of the upcoming Children's Picture book titled May The Best Dog Win.

And now drum roll please............................ the winner of Courtney's book Shadow Dancer is... believe it or not... Kelly Hashway!! Congratulations Kelly. You will truly enjoy it. Please contact Courtney and give her what address she needs to send it to.

Thanks again everyone!!

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATS, KELLY!

    One of these days, I KNOW I'll win one of these contest thingies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so excited I won! I guess it paid off to enter the contest everyday. :-) Thanks Courtney and Al! I emailed Courtney my address this morning. I can't wait to read the book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cat....dear....my friend....you could always buy one? :P I will let you know personally if I hold another book giving contest. I promise.

    Thanks again to everyone that entered. It was a great turn out.

    ctny

    ReplyDelete